oil change

I changed the oil and after reseting the computer, it indicates 45% used and 165 days until change. What' happened? Why the oil is not 0% used and 720 days until change? Thank's a lot, Remus

Reply to
Remus

Weird, I didn't think that Saab cars had ever actually tried to check anything about the oil in the car when you did a reset. I thought it was purely a timer based thing with some function based on driving, with nothing to do with the actual physical oil.

What car model and year?

Reply to
Aaron W. Hsu

"Aaron W. Hsu" skrev i meddelelsen news:fPGdnRaUzofmfErUnZ2dnUVZ snipped-for-privacy@giganews.com...