Seat Covers for 1991 Saab Convertible

I have a 1991 Saab 900 convertible. The leather seat driver's side is quite worn.

Any recommendations for places to go for a seat cover for this seat that does not cost an arm and a leg ? It does not have to be leather, and I am not thinking of replacing the leather pelt. Just covering the seat.

Thanks

David

Reply to
dpsilver

David,

I saw a site a few days ago that sells seat covers, I don?t know if they would have them for your saab but it did look like they had a pretty huge selection. I think the company was called Shear Comfort, but I don?t remember the URL. Hope it helps.

Scott

"dpsilver" wrote: > I have a 1991 Saab 900 convertible. The leather seat driver's > side is > quite worn. > > Any recommendations for places to go for a seat cover for this > seat that > does not cost an arm and a leg ? It does not have to be > leather, and I > am not thinking of replacing the leather pelt. Just covering > the seat. > > Thanks > > David

Reply to
scottyc