Saab 96 Seat Covers

When I bought my 1972 96 recently, it had a black Karobes Rally seat-cover on the drivers seat. I used to have these on my old UK 96s as they have foam bolsters on the edges which hold you in the seat much better. I took it into my local car upholsterer to be mended as the old foam padding had crumbled to a black "potting-mix", so I wanted new foam made for it. "Easy" said the owner, "do you want another one made for the passenger side"? So that is what he is doing. He will keep the plans for the cover, back and base. If anyone outthere is interested in buying any of these please let me know and I can put you in contact; he does not have email.

Reply to
Richard Sutherland-Smith