Factory seat covers wanted

I have a 1991 Miata with black interior and the drivers side seat upholstery is almost worn through on the side from climbing inside and out.

Does anyone make a factory replacment kit for it, or would I have to go through the dealer? (if they would even have it).

I really like the look and feel of the stock covers and would like to stay with those if possible.

Thanks, Doug

Reply to
Tigernut

Buy the whole seat from a junkyard. Probably cost you $50, 10 minutes to install.

Reply to
Lanny Chambers