Seatbelt extender for babyseat

Hello,

The rear seat belts are about 3 inches too short to go around our babyseat and so only my wife can take the baby in her car. Our saab dealer wants EURO 130 for a small extension that should allow the belts to fit properly. Does anyone know a website that sells em cheaper or else we will just have to get a new babyseat eventually.

thx

templenoe

Reply to
Templenoe

I've seen "seat belt extenders" for sale in the USA, for considerably less than what you mention. Maybe an auto parts and accessories store, or a store which specializes in products for very large people would have a suggestion?

That having been said, that's really strange, every Saab I've used for a baby seat has had plenty of room. Is there another set of holes closer towards the back of the seat that you're overlooking?

Dave Hinz

Reply to
Dave Hinz

Sounds strange to me too - we have a special needs daughter and we have had to have some really big baby seats and have always managed with the seat belts - I think you are doing something wrong - take it to a Saab dealer who will not charge for advice Louise James

Reply to
Louis James

Which model and year make of Saab is it?

Regards,

Craig.

Reply to
Craig's C900 Site