Soft top fluid

Anybody knows where to find (else than the dealer) the convertible top fluid for the Saab 9.3? It's an Esso Univis HVI26 oil...

Thanks. .

Reply to
Cedric

I have a 900 s conv 1992 and i use reg.jack fluid. You can call saab dealer parts dept in your local area they will tell you what to use. I am pretty sure they will tell you jack fluid is ok, but call to make sure.

good luck papa

Reply to
PAPAGENE4JACK