Steering Wheel Audio Controls -- FUBAR!!!

Hey,

For some reason, the audio controls on my 2003 9-3's steering wheel are all messed up. They all seem to be activating the wrong fuctions (e.g. volume down acts as source; source calls on-star; etc.). Has anyone else had this problem? My car was working fine 'till today! What the hell happened?!

Thanks for the help, Dr

Reply to
Plastech

ma_twain