[Saab_c900] checked out my new 1982 turbo C900 today!

Hi everyone,

Did a trip up to Newcastle (Oz, not UK!) to check out the 1982 C900 turbo car I bought from a guy off Ebay. He owns two other Saab's (9000 and one other) so at least I know he isn't selling me a raw deal...

Anyway, I posted a message about it in the forums at this URL:

so have a read and if you want to register to post a reply, I'll make sure your registration for the forums is set up during the day tomorrow.

I'd appreciate some feedback from people who know more about the early-80's turbo C900's (as per the request in the forum posting), so feel free to contribute whatever you can. In the forums is fine - or here.

Thanks,

Craig.

Reply to
Craig's Saab C900 Site