Warning lights . . . Any thoughts??

1991 Maxima se. 150K

I just had both the brake and the charging system warning lights on the dash come on at the same time (and stay on).

Brake fluid level & pedal pressure are fine. All drive belts in good shape and proper tension.

Anyone have any theories or advice?

(I'm thinking maybe the sensor(s) are faulty, but have no idea how to fix if that's the case.)

Thanks in advance.

Silverhammer

Reply to
Silverhammer

Bad alternator will cause this combination of warning lights. Get the alternator checked before chasing other possibilities.

Reply to
E. Meyer