UK SOC National Rally

Anyone going?

Nice and central this time ... and probably less rainy than Keswick :)

Paul

1989 900 Turbo S
Paul Halliday

Yeah, was thinking about it for Saturday only. Not currently a member but subs dept told me that shouldn't be a problem.

Weather looking a trifle questionable though.

Just a question of whether I bring the C900 or the 9000 Anniversary.....

Al

Reply to
Al

in article ksRFe.23669$ snipped-for-privacy@fe1.news.blueyonder.co.uk, Al at snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote on 27/07/2005 20:42:

Nor me ... I'll be a day visitor on Saturday. The bring and buy in the morning is always good and this year, they're doing the "best of show" on Saturday afternoon.

I'll be going from the West Midlands this time (from my folks), so if anyone in that area fancies meeting a few of us at Tesco car park Shirley, Solihull (end of the A34/Junction 4 of the M42) about 9:00 AM, you'll be more than welcome. Should be about an hour Aero time, given traffic, up to Staffordshire :)

Yeah, but you'll be among friends ... Keswick last year was *very* wet, so we trolleyed off to a local inn and drank a few of the local poisons :)

Bring the C900 - there's a stack of Anni and Aero owners from UK SAABs going.

Paul

1989 900 Turbo S
Paul Halliday

Yeah, I'll be there, gonna have to bring the ankle biters though. My good lady (the Anni' owner) is working. However, I don't think I'll subject them to the promised face paining!

Al

Reply to
Al

And who's going to the International SOC in Essen, Germany the next weekend?

(I am)

Reply to
MH

in article ftSFe.41068$ snipped-for-privacy@fe2.news.blueyonder.co.uk, Al at snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote on 27/07/2005 21:51:

I'll look out for you ... You're the guy with the dodgy goatie, right?

I'm at Phil & Phil's tomorrow, BTW, for a new WUR fitting and proper CO tuning. That should get the old girl driving properly for the weekend.

Talking of old girls (did I say that out loud?), my Debo will probably sit in the car all day reading (she does like doing that, honest :) ), so just tap on the white Aero with the Orca in the front window and I'm sure she'll point you in the right direction :)

Paul

1989 900 Turbo S
Paul Halliday

in article dc8sjo$c0p$ snipped-for-privacy@news2.zwoll.ov.home.nl, MH at snipped-for-privacy@thanks.no wrote on

27/07/2005 21:52:

'fraid not. I did very much intend to go to the Denmark International last year ... Erm, and to the Trollhättan last month ... But ... One of these days, I will. I'm having a working holiday this year - loads to do in the house and garden. Enjoy it.

Paul

1989 900 Turbo S
Paul Halliday

No, I'm the FAT guy with the dodgy goatee!

Just had Phil and Phil tune up a remanufactured AMM for me, but doesn't seem to have gone too well. Hmmm, think I'll just drop the old one back in. They did new shocks all round and a new rad and thermostat so at least she's running smooth and cool!

(WUR?!?)

Mine is easy to spot as I haven't touched the bodywork yet, (grey Aero) I call her "work in progress" also will have two sprogs in tow, both Saab fans at 9 and 5 years respectively. Both of them like "turbo grin"

See ya there

Al

Reply to
Al

Good morning,

I tried to send this message last night and I know it takes a while to post but.. Although I have hardly contributed to newsgroup, I would just like to say I'm going and dragging the family along screaming. Not really, I know the trick now I just bribe them. We are stopping at a Premier travel inn at Stafford north. I have a 9000 that you won't miss as I'm so anal about the cleaning and polishing. My house is falling to bits but the car's shiny. The bribe? Sunday at Alton towers. wheeeeee. With this weather I don't suppose we will bother if we get wet on the log flume.

Reply to
Steve 9000