Upgrading from Manual Climate Control to Automatic Climate Control (ACC) in a 2000 9-3???

My vehicle is a 2000 9-3 base model that has manual climate control (the AC/Heat panel with the knobs).
I know someone with a wrecked 1999 9-3 SE. I have pulled the ACC panel
from it and would like to install the Automatic Climate Control (ACC) system in my vehicle. It should be compatible, correct?
What components would I need to pull for the installation to work?
I've done a little research and I am guessing I woul need the solar sensor, the Cabin Temp Sensor fan from the dash and the ACC fan speed controller.
Is there anything else?
The 1999 owner's manual for the SE mentions a couple of other sensors that the ACC system relieson, e.g. the outside air temp sensor. Does my 2000 9-3 already have these other sensors in place? Isn't this how the SID determines the temp?
Anyway, I'd appreciate some insight from anyone who knows what I need to do here.
Do I need to pull anything other than:
1) ACC control panel 2) Cabin Temp sensor 3) Solar sensor on dash 4) ACC fan speed controller
Thanks,
Mark

You'll also need to modify the drives for the air distribution and temperature flaps - they're cable operated from the knobs on the MCC, but they have stepper motors on the ACC version. I'm not sure if it's practical to modify the cable ones to work with the stepper motors.
Then you'll need the mixed air temperature sensor from a duct behind the glove box, and the fan controller from the side of the evaporator. You can probably leave the old fan resistor in place.
Then there's the problem of wiring. It might all be there for the new bits to just plug in. Then again, it might not, and you'll be in for a bit of a wiring extravaganza. Also, the various control boxes in the MCC car might not want to play ball with the ACC controller.
All in all, it doesn't look like a job for the faint-heated. It'd probably be less time consuming to get a second job for a while to fund the cost of replacing the car with one that already has ACC.
Cheers,
Colin.