Wallender

Has anyone noticed that in Wallander, the Swedish police series, that the cops all drive in 9-5s (except for one Hyundai, I think), and the bad guys
almost invariably are in Volvos?
On 12/04/2012 01:11, rdc wrote:

Well, I just have to reply, if only to keep this newsgroup current despite the ending of production. Come on, folks, the cars live on.
In much the same way, it's one of the truisms of US crime drama that if there's a Mercedes (and especially a convertible, if driven by a woman) it will be driven by the baddies.