What's trim underneath called?

Very, um, technical question here. What's the trim underneath the front of my 1992 Saab 900 turbo called? A spoiler? The right side fell off and I'm trying to find another via Ebay, etc. Not sure what to call it. Thanks.

Reply to
madison41

Air dam, maybe?

Reply to
Dave Hinz

Try bumper extension. The c900 is notorious for losing either the passenger or driver side bumper extension during high speed.

Reply to
yaofeng

How about "front valence"?

Cheers,

Colin

Reply to
Colin Stamp

I think this is it! However, I did loose a right front bumper extention a few months ago. This is the valence under the car. Thanks all!

Reply to
madison41