[Saab_c900] Saab C900's in Zimbabwe!

Hi everyone,

I've had an email from a person in Zimbabwe who has a 1985 Saab 900 turbo and he's having dilemma's about getting parts, etc. to keep it going. I've written back to him with suggestions such as keeping an eye on Ebay and looking at sources in the UK and USA outside of Ebay such as partsforsaabs in the UK and discountswedparts in the USA.

I've asked him to send me some pictures of his Saab so I can set up an image gallery. I never had any idea there would be Saab's anywhere in Africa but it's logical that there would be at least some in that part of the world. Probably a lot less common even than here in Australia? Not sure really.

It's a small world.. Smaller than we think. Just depends on your frame of reference. 8-)

Regards,

Craig.

Reply to
Craig's C900 Site

Victor has sent me a set of pictures which are now online in the Craig's C900 Workshop image galleries at:

Enjoy!

Get in touch with Victor if you can help him out with sourcing parts to keep his Saab C900 running.

Regards,

Craig.

Reply to
Craig's C900 Site