What the heck is going on with the bibilical quotes?

I take it some one I spamming by using the posters identities? Any way to block this as I don't Jesus owns a Saab.

Jeremy

Reply to
Jeremy Brown

Mark them read... it has stopped.

I can't help with the "what would Jesus drive?" but I'm pretty sure he wouldn't SPAM.

Reply to
still just me

I don't know about Jesus, but the Bible says "...the Disciples came together in one Accord." Isn't that made by Honda?

Reply to
Walt Kienzle

Really?. Must have been like a clown car with all twelve of them getting out at once!

Reply to
still just me

ISTR we once got about 7 or 8 people in my then girlfriend's Hillman Imp !

Graham

Reply to
Eeyore

Well without getting too theological on anyone, Jesus is part of the trinity of three, Father Son and Holy Ghost (spirit if you like) and in one of my favourite songs Marc Cohn sang that if there's a God up in Heaven he drives a big old Silver Thunderbird (like his old man)

OK so Marc Cohn isn't the greatest artist in the world, and it's not the greatest tune, but I like it cos it reminds me of my childhood when my old man used to leave early for work in his big old Ford Cortina Estate.....doesn't quite have the same imagery I know but there you go!

Al

Reply to
Al