Wind noise after replacement windscreen

I recently had the windscreen replaced in my classic 900.

I watched the replacement being fitted and it looks like it's well fitted to me.

However, at higher speeds, e.g. 50mph+, there is a noticeable win noise that did not exist with the old windscreen.

The new windscreen is definitely a genuine Saab windscreen.

Is this something that is common with replacement windscreens or is there something wrong here ?

Thanks Matt

Reply to
Matt

any ideas on jerky partial load driving apc ok coil plugs leads ok air pipes seem ok

bern

Reply to
bern

"bern" skrev i melding news:wfzkc.37915$Y% snipped-for-privacy@wards.force.net...