Latest threads in SAAB Cars Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

saab 900 turbo m reg
hello just bought myself a 900 turbo on a m reg plate its done 130,000 miles and its got a sensonic system on it the car wont start and there is a light on the dash board " CHECK ACS" what does this...
5
5

can't hear turn signal
2 things. 1. I have a 97 Aero and am kind of tall. 6'4". When I sit in the driver's seat, the steering wheel completely blocks my view of the turn signal indicator lights on the dashboard. The sound...
8
8

Might buy a Saab - advice?
I'm looking for a car in the $9-10k range. I've found several Saabs that look interesting, but I've never owned a Saab before and don't know much about them. I have not gone to see any of them yet,...
9
9

Re: 1992T 9000 TCS TROUBLES
convert car to a non tcs like a 1991 9000 turbo
2
2

Help with interior wiring - install Valentine One in Saab 9-3 Convertible
Hello all, I have a Valentine One radar that I'd like to install in my 9-3 convertible. The detector will mount just under the rearview mirror and the concealed display unit will fit perfectly in the...

9-3's warranty about to run out!
Hi all, the waranty on my parent's '99 9-3 that they got in january is about to run out (end of July, or 50,000mi- and the ticker is at about 49500). Tomorrow we take it in for its 50k service...
9
9

F/S 900 1986
For Sale: 1986 Saab 900. Not running. Good for parts or project. Needs new brakes and has not been started in a year. No body rust. Maroon colored. Two radios come with it. Very good tires. Must tow...

My Saab
Hello All, Thought some of you might like a look at the build page I've just done for my C900. Some of the chaps on URCM wanted a look and it seemed a shame not to post it up here as well. Cheers Matt
1
1

AM Radio Reception problems
Hi, I have a 1995 Saab 900S with the factory installed Clarion AM/FM/Cassette Radio with 6 CD changer in the trunk. All seems to work pretty well except for the AM radio reception which has been...
4
4

Back in business + best way to route power cable in a 9000CC
Hi, i finally had some time at home to set up my new comp and so far its runnign great! i come back with one question, what would be the best way to route a power cable to the trunk? it is going to be...
2
2

Should there be oil pooled around cam lifters / followers?
This is on an '89 2L non-DI turbo 9000 engine. I've pulled the camshaft cover off and each cavity where the lifters (followers) are is filled with oil. This engine has the internal oil supply for the...
3
3

APC Specifications
I mentioned this document I found somewhere on the internet in my "Calling all "What's that thingy?" experts ..." thread. Many thanks to whoever produced the information and I apologise for not being...

Turn off whine/ grown on Tid 2.2
When I turn the engine off on my 2002 9-5 2.2Tid straight after it makes a groaning whine? Fuel Depressurisation valving? I wouldn't call it a fault yet, but is anyone sure what it is and does it get...
1
1

Re: Cell Phone Attachment to '00 9-5 Aero
Prerequisites for the 9-5: You need a 9-5 with the Saab audio system, AS1, AS2, or AS3. The audio systems have inputs for telephone audio and an input for mute signal. The 9-5 must have one of the...

900 brake light problem
My '93 900's tail brake lights stopped working. Traced to a funky connection at the drivers side taillight where the brake light wire goes to the terminal strip of the brakelight and then routed to...
3
3