Latest threads in SAAB Cars Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Purge Valve Solenoid Connector Bust
Hi all, 99, 9-3 - the dealer tells me that I have a wire broken off the purge valve solenoid connector - hence Check Engine come on. I'm handy, electronics-wise and I can solder this wire, or change...
2
2

Adding Climate Control to 1999 Saab 93
Hi, I've got a 1999 SAAB 93 with AC but no climate control. How easy would it be to add the climate control unit (which I've seen on ebay) and other needed components? What would I need to do? Adrian
3
3

Fuel Question for 9-3
Does Saab recommend premium fuel for the 9-3 (2002 and after) or can you use regular unleaded? Thanks.
3
3

Clutch on 97 900SE
I could really use some expert opinion here. My wife was driving her 1997 900SE Turbo when she felt a clunk in the shifter handle...then within a few minutes the clutch seemed to fail. The only gear...

Saab 9-3 (2002) and a Baby Seat
I did a quick search but most replys do not state two or four door model.... We are looking at a 9-3 (either hatch or not, we have not decided) four door for the new baby car. Any thoughts on fiting a...
5
5

Help to find an Aero gearbox in UK?
Managed to blow my gearbox last week :( It's waiting on the ramp and we need another one ASAP. Can anyone out there, preferably local (central Scotland) help me out??? It's for my '96 Aero. Cheers
2
2

Strangest failure?
Years ago I owned a (U.S.) 1974 Saab 99. One day while driving it, the ignition switch failed and stuck in the "start" position. 1974 was one of the few years when the ignition/seatbelt interlock was...

Cooling System Dilemma - '92 900i
Advice needed...I have been having overheating problems. This part: sits right over the alternator, started leaking. I pulled it out, and it seems there was some kind of passive valve in there that...
5
5

Another round of trolls
Looks like we've got a bait message to see if this group is trollable. If you're replying to odd posts, please consider not continuing the crosspost. Just brings noise in to the group.
10
10

these operations. Some fundamental aspects of IEW support to OOTW are
these operations. Some fundamental aspects of IEW support to OOTW are

Retro Saab Logo T-Shirts
This stylish retro Saab logo gear reflects the company's aviation roots. Unique gifts and gear for fans of these cool cars. Kids, Mens, Womens and Baby sizes - s,m,l,xl,2l,3xl,4xl.
1
1

Re: bad drivetrain sounds (c900)
Resurrecting an old thread here... To recap: noise, sort of a "ticking," when in gear and rolling with clutch out, in a 1992 900 N/A. I don't think I mentioned before that there is a slight clutch...

Headliner woe -Deeply fed up!
I pulled the liner out of the back of the garage yesterday, with a view to getting it re-covered. I'd stripped it last year, and either its degraded in storage or I was wearing rose tinted spectacles...

84' 900 Turbo
I'm new to Saabs and I'm considering the purchase of an 1984 Saab Turbo. I have 200K with meticulous service records. Transmission has been replaced. Any advice on this purchase? What should I be...
3
3

94 9000 Turbo Clutch Problem
My clutch had been working fine with no symptoms until it failed yesterday. Pushed to the floor - had to pull it back manually - drove on as the clutch continued to operate normally for many shifts...
4
4