Latest threads in SAAB Cars Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Thanks for using Saab e-cards!
I've received some X'mas e-cards from friends including Saab lovers, some even sent me the Saab e-cards that I created. I feel very happy because I know that I will receive less paper X'mas cards this...

A small New Year present for Saab lovers...
Hi! Saab Lovers, Here is a very small New Year present for you - Saab wallpapers with 2010 monthly calendar created by myself. This time, newer models are included besides the classic ones. If you...

Hot news about Saab (from today...)
Read more:
1
1

X'mas SAAB Artworks
Hi My Friends, X'mas time is coming, I think it's a good time to contribute something special to the Saab community. So I decided to make some Saab related artworks with X'mas & New Year theme. I've...
4
4

Ouch, did we loose our Saab buyer?
Recent news reports say that GM is keeping Saab... Not sure I like that!
8
8

The Future of Saab Design and Engineering
Hey Everyone, Assuming that Saab is capable of getting their business end in order, what is in store for the future of the company as a car engineering and design firm? What direction do you think...
6
6

saab seatbelt
hey fols On a '95 900 SE convertible - is the drive seatbelt tied into the airbags or computer or other stuff? In other words - is there anything complicated about replacing one. thanks for sharing...
4
4

9000 Resistor pack question
Missing diode. Does anyone know the suitable type of diode and the fitting direction onto the resistor pack?

Stiff Heater Controls Repair Estimate Anyone?
I understand that stiff controls for temperature and air direction/distribution are pretty common on 9-3s. We have a NG 900 too and those controls are fine, but for some reason, those on our '99 9-3...

Replacing factory stereo for 1998 900SE
Does anyone know of a website that would fabricate a kit so the factory radio can be replaced in this car?
1
1

EIB har approved the investment-loan to Saab!
EIB (The European Investment Bank), has approved the ?400:- mio investment- and development-loan to Saab! They have concluded that they believe in the presented future plans for Saab... Now all that...

'07 9-3 Mirror Memory
The outside mirrors on my '07 9-3 seem to have a mind of their own. Most of the time, they are just as I left them, but occasionally they'll both be aimed very low. If I touch the #1 seat memory...
3
3

'91 900 stuttering - Air Mass Sensor?
We started having trouble at low rpm about a month ago. Idle is normal. In the last week, we could barely get the car to move. Idle still normal, but like a vacuum leak kind of feeling - major...
6
6

Re: new softwares
Viruses, trojans, malware...

Official videos of the new Saab 9-5 (IAA Frankfurt 2009 + official commercial).
14
14