Latest threads in SAAB Cars Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Saab sale has found it's final funding!
From an official Koenigsegg pressrelease today: "Statement regarding BAIC Koenigsegg Group made an announcement at 12:15 today Today Koenigsegg Group announced that they have entered into a Memorandum...
7
7

Cool and wellmade Saab-page..
8
8

New 9-5 officially presented today - thursday aug. 27.
5
5

Saab sale to be announced tomorrow...
It should be true! The Swedish press is swimming over with news about GM's final sale of Saab, to the Koenigsegg Group. It's to be officially announced tomorrow. The two parties have already signed...
2
2

Which Pertronix for 1977 Saab 99?
I'd like to get rid of the eternally pesky points on my '77 (non turbo) 99 and am looking for a breakerless ignition system. All the pertronix (which I've used in the past, on a BMW 2002), that I've...

FS: Wheels, Load Bar, Floor Mats for 2004 Saab 9-3
My 2004 Saab 9-3 Aero was totaled by a drunk driver last year. The accident left me with some spare parts that I'm still trying to get rid of. I have the original floor mats. I had rubber mats in the...

p0106 error code
I got error codes 0300 and 0106 indicating misfire and map sensor problem. Any ideas what I should take a look at? I'm not a mechanic so pics are a bonus!
1
1

The NEW Saab 9-5 has been revealed...
German Automagazine Autobild has shown official pictures of the all new Saab 9-5 - one month prior to the scheduled release date... The new Saab 9-5 is to be shown at the Frankfurt motorshow in...
14
14

Re: all about automobiles
FO

SAAB ragtop repair
For any US West Coast SAAB drivers out there -- Can anyone recommend a really good ragtop top (the mechanicals and the top itself) for an old-style 900 turbo (commemorative '94 version). Willing to...
1
1

Looking for a used 95 in Chicago, Illinois
I've been looking for a used 95 (2005-2007) and can't seem to find one. All they have are 93's. Once in a great while a 95 will surface but it doesn't last long and before I have time to get out there...

LEED Certified?
Hello, I have a 2005 SAAB 9-3 2.0t Linear Sport Sedan. Is there any chance that this car is LEED certified? I didn't see it on the list of approved vehicles, which suprises me when so many other...
3
3

It's official: Koenigsegg buys Saab...
It's announced today on Swedish television. Koenigsegg buys Saab together with this Norwegian moneyman: should anyone NOT know who Koenigsegg is - this is Koenigsegg: 't be better!! :o)))))
7
7

Maruti Ritz the New Car of Maruti Suzuki
The heart of the Maruti Ritz is the brand new 1.2 Liter K12M Petrol engine and the 1.3 DDiS Diesel power-plants, each offering optimum performance and fuel efficiency. Alongside this, the transmission...

Slightly surprised me
Votes: 2407 Koenigsegg Automotive AB 78 % Fiat Group 17 % Renco Group 5 % Is Koenigsegg a viable purchaser ? Graham -- due to the hugely increased level of spam please make the obvious adjustment to...
10
10