'02 SC2 Cruise Control disengage

Having just gotten a '02 SC2 ('cause the '91 wouldn't start) I find I'd like to adjust the point in pedal-travel where the cruise is disengaged. On my previous car a slight tap on the clutch disengaged the cruise which was nice 'cause it didn't light the brake-lights nor cause any braking. The brake pedal travel was minimal too which didn't cause any braking and just seems esthetically better. On the new car, I have push both of them (not simultaneously of course) almost 1/2 way down which actually starts engaging the clutch or starts braking action.

Is changing the disengage point on the pedals even possible? If it is, is it something I (a non-mechanic) can do? Any tips? Thanks!

Wes

Reply to
Wes Poteet