1996 Saturn SW - Will not Start

I have a 1996 Saturn Station Wagon. I tried to use it this morning, but when I turned the key, Power came on for a second then it went dead. I checked the fuse box and jumped the battery, but no response. At this point the car not even trying to turn over, seems to be electrical or car ignition issue. Have any other suggestions, please post them here.

JB

Note: Email is bogus do to spammers.

Reply to
John Doe

Most likely cause is a dead battery. Leave it on a trickle-charger overnight, or connect jumper cables, start the other vehicle, and let it run with the cables connected for at least twenty minutes. Then try to start the dead one. If the engine turns over, you need a new battery.

Reply to
Doug Miller