1999 SL2

Hey y'all

I have a question for the group....hopefully this can avoid a trip to the dealer.

I went to use the rear seatbelt in the back seat and it is all the way up and it will not release to come out. Now i have encountered this problem on other vehicles and usually with enough fiddling it will come down.

Has anyone had this issue?

Is there a release mechinism that i can trip to get it to release? Or is this generally a thing that i have to take to the stupid dealer?

Please help ....i need to have this working by tomorrow ....got to take the kids to daycare.

HELP!

cheers

scott

Reply to