2000 SW2 needs a boot

Here's another "where can I get this part" question. I had the wheels off my wagon the other day and noticed that the balljoint boots are both corroding. So where to get replacements? If I understand, you can't get just a boot from Saturn, although they would be happy to sell you a new control arm + balljoint + boot.

Are there any other options before I end up *needing* a new ball joint?

Reply to
oligoguy