Ball joint dust cover

Okay, I removed the drive axles on my 1998 Nissan Altima, and installed replacements. I used a greased pickle fork on the tie rod ends and the control arm lower ball joints to get the old axles out, and, sure enough, the dust boots are torn and need to be replaced. Is there a replacement dust boot for the ball joints, or do you have to replace the joint itself? Thanks for any info. Art.

Reply to
Art

Not normal to do, but possible.

HLS