2002 SL1 Tires

If you read my other post today, you'd see that my 2002 SL1 has 98,000 miles on the original Firestone tires.
But, with 98,000 miles, they're really starting to show their age.
They're to the point where they've started to squeal when I make tight corners, and it looks like some cracks are starting to emerge between the treads.
Anyway, I wouldn't mind replacing the tires with exactly what the car came with, but I thought I'd throw out a question to see if anyone could recommend another tire for an '02 SL1. I live in a state with long winters, so I definately need something that's all season and can handle a lot of miles.
TIA