2002 sl1and 2002 sl2 have both

Sl series .both have severe oil leaks on motor and I've seen many others .but I can't find out where it's coming from .I pressure washed it clean .it leaks
can't find it .engine was coated with oil really bad gets into belt pulleys,soaks the insulation in hood I thought it was front seal maybe head gasket then maybe timing cover .any ideas .I've seen many like if gas hot to be the same problem on all the engines I've seen like that .any ideas not valve cover ok .not oil pan .can water pump leak oil somehow .could be spraying oil when driving if internal engine pressures builds