2009 Vue XE

Happy to say that the Vue is running well and giving me an average 29 mpg
highway. One thing odd though. I often leave the rear gate open for an hour
or more when doing work. The interior lights will time out after about 20
minutes which is fine. Closed the gate and went to drive off, finding that
the display of average MPG and gallons of fuel used have been reset to zero.
Certainly didn't expect that but whenever programming is involved, anything
goes.
Reply to
Oppie

Site Timeline Threads