i have test a taat trans valve body soleniods all 5 of them are below 4.5 ohms ?

I test all 5 valve body soleniods in a taat trans of 94saturn sl2 they all are all under 4.5 ohms what should I do? It has 150 mi.on it

Sonny wrote:

The spec is 4.5-6 ohms so if they are much below that they are no good I would say.