Fenders for Saturn

Good day. I used to be a regular on this board up to a few years ago when both my Saturns were in accidents (trials and tribulations of teen aged children)
I hope you are all doing well keeping your Saturns running.
I have a drivers side fender for a 1995 sedan and a passenger side fender for a 1997 sedan.
I have tried to sell them on craigslist to no avail and now just want them gone. I hate to throw them in the plastic recycling bin at the dump, as parts get scarcer I'm sure someone will need these.
I'm in the Boston area, if any one wants them they are yours. I am in the western burbs but drive into Boston every day so I could drop them off.
davet at teichholtz (you know the punctuation character to put here) com.

Site Timeline