30 day exchange question

How hard is it to exchange? What is the fine print of exchanging, I would like to exchange my 5 speed VUE for an auto, thanks for your input.

Reply to
Mike Oxbig

Well, not very liked by dealers, but possible. The 30 day exchange policy states that you can trade in your vehicle w/in 30 days, if within meeting certain terms, ex: mileage, vehicle condition. In other words, you cant rack up a bunch of miles on a vehicle or have damaged it in any way, then try to exchange it. There are a few variables out there. They pro-rate your vehicle value upon mileage, wear and condition, so don't expect an even exchange. All that aside, it's still a good policy, but stores try to first pair ppl with the right vehicle to begin with in order to avoid losing money on exchanges of titled cars. In other words, its there, but not commonly done.

With gas prices going up to $3. a gallon this summer, stick is the better choice anyways, IMHO, and it's more fun.

Reply to
marx404