92 Saturn unknown idiot light?

Hello, There is an idoit light on my 92 saturn SL1 and I don't know what it's for. It doesn't have any lettering on it, it's just a little red dot on the lower left hand corner of the dash. The light is on all the time. I took a picture that can be seen at:

Please ID if you can.

Reply to
brian

It appears to be an aftermarket Alarm system or something to make a crook think it is such. Just a round LED... Usually they blink. Nothing to do with the actual gage cluster.

Reply to
BläBlä

Yeah that makes sense because there as an alarm horn mounted on the inner fender. Thanks.

Reply to
brian