93 SW2 Fuel guage shows 5/8 tank after fill up.

Lately my fuel tank guage on my 93 SW2 shows only 5/8 ths of a tank. Is this a common ocorance in this model? Is there an easy fix? Am I going to have to buy a new part or is this an item the dealer will have to fix? If so any cost estimates on parts/repairs? Thank you for any help or suggestions.

Reply to
George Wilson