Re: AC Compressor needed

Check out 6th, Planet auto parts.

They only deal in Saturns and can help you out for sure!!!

Steve

I have run into a dead end trying to find a front seal for my AC Compressor. My > '92 needs a seal finally after 11 years of good service. And in 11 years it has > not lost any freon until now. > > I plan to convert it over to 134A but first I need a known good compressor to > put on it. Saturn wants $500+ for a new one over the counter. NAPA wants nearly > $300 for a rebuilt but I have had no luck with theirs in the past. > > I am not sure what years fit what, but I need a good one to fit a '92 SL2. > > Please email with details if you can help. > > Thanks, snipped-for-privacy@aol.com
Reply to
Speez