94 SL1 sunroof

The sunroof opens fine but will not close with the switch. I can hear the motor run when I hold the switch. I've been closing it by pushing to vent position then pushing brackets with screwdriver to close down. It won't seal tight tho. Any suggestions? If it's the track (which looks kind of rusty), how do I get to it? Thanks, Chuck

Reply to
Sarah Dee