95’ 900s Sunroof stuck!

My saab 900?s power sunroof is currently not making me happy. usually when i try to close it, it moves a few inches then stops. Eventually it would close but only after you flick the switch about 8 times. But now the sunroof is stuck halfway closed. It will open all the way and closes fine till halfway then it gets stuck halfway. Any suggestions. Im deffinately going to check the motor like in the other topic discussing this matter, but that just didnt close a few inches, this is about 10 inches. Any help would be much appreciated. thanks again

Reply to
squidboy