95 SL1 question.........

Does anyone know an easy way to get at the "Service Engine Soon" light bulb in the dash cluster ???? Can it be reached from the bottom of the dash ???

Thanks Brian

Reply to
Brian

Nobody can answer this ??? Unbelievable !!!!

the dash cluster ????

Reply to
Brian

Hi

I have a 94 SC2 so it is similar. Looking at the pictures in my Haynes manual it looks like you take off the Instrument panel pad. It looks like you can then get at most of the lamps in back of the cluster.

Fred

Reply to
Fred