97-99 SC Carbon fiber hood.. Opinions needed ..TIA

Hi everyone, I have been looking at the carbon fiber hood for the 97-99 Saturn SC from Saturn Motorsports ( see link below ) http://www.saturnmotorsports.com/store/asp/prodtype.asp?prodtypea
Does anyone have any experience with these guys?
Also does anyone know if there are any other manufacturers of these hoods? I am also looking for a carbon fiber body kit...
TIA
Jason Reynolds
I can thing of other things I would want to spend 600+ dollars on....

Yeah, especially when the retards that put this stuff on their car have 100 lbs of stereo equipment. It gets even better when they don't paint the hood because if they were to, nobody would be able to tell its carbon fiber.
Cracks me up to see this stuff on 16 second rice burning street cars !!!!
...they've done some work (springs/struts, stiff motor mounts, rear sway bar) on my SL2 and I have no complaints. They are on the same piece of real-estate as Saturn of Kearny Mesa (between the service center and the new car showroom). I usually talk to Wes, although James helped me out last time and he's great too.
Does the hood bolt right on like the original or does it use hood pins on all four corners? Any idea how much less it weighs? (just curious)

The hood shaves off about 6 pounds (im guessing, but will find out and let ya know), and is a direct replacement for the hood. It utilizes the same mounting points.
And to all the naysayers.. this is not going to be a "riced out" vehicle. I hate rice cars. There is NO stereo in it, and no interior. It is to be a serious race vehicle.
I am stuffing a supercharged 3800 from a wrecked 2001 Bonneville SSEi in it. If anyone has any info on 3800's in a saturn, Id appreciate it.. otherwise im gonna have to build a tube frame for the front end.
On Thu, 7 Aug 2003 15:32:41 -0700, "Jonnie Santos"

LOL, just when I was joing to add to the list of riced up insults I see now that rather then do this, I'd prefer to take it for a spin.

There is a guy at the dragstrip I go to (Wisconsin International Raceway) who has done the very same swap. His is a 1st gen SC2 that's a daily driver with a full interior. The V6 & supercharger are stock as far as I know. He runs drag radials without a limited slip or spool or anything of the sort. I believe the car does mid to low 13s, and I'm sure he could do much better with better traction. Unfortunately, I think he's a non-internet sort of person. But if you'd like to get in touch with him, e-mail this guy: http://saturn.uproarmedia.com/ to ask how. He's a close friend of his.
Lane [ l a n e @ p a i r . c o m ]
--
Visit my Saturn Car Audio and Performance Page at http://www57.pair.com/lane