Astra

Read a review of it,supposed to replace the Ion,which i thought that had happened already,but this Opel import doesn't look half bad,except it looks like a hatch back.

Reply to
teem

It is a hatchback. The Opel (and Vauxhall) Astra is one of the best selling cars in Europe for the past 10 yrs. I have a customer who has owned many (obviously he's from Europe) and he like many ppl I have talked to praise the Astra.

The Saturn version will have a totally different engine than the Opel version, a new 1.8L 140hp belt driven engine will be the only option. Besides that, I have read the specs on gmpowertrain and it looks exciting. should be on sale in Jan '08.

Reply to
marx404