Auto Door Lock Relay 93' SL1

Does anyone out there know the location of the auto door lock relay on a 93 SL1 sedan? By process of elimination, I think I've traced the problem to the relay, but I can't find it. When I click the door lock switch, I'm hearing a clicking sound that seems to emanate from under the center consol. Could the relay be there? Neither the owners manual or my Haynes manual give the location, although the wiring diagram in Haynes says there is a relay somewhere. I don't understand why it would not be in one of the fuse locations along with the other relays, but it is not.

Gary

Reply to
Gary Compton