Switching Models

You think Saturn would put up a kick if someone wanted to switch models?.Aside from price adjustment & insurance,I don't see why not.I'm thinking of the Vue,how'sthe track record been on them?.

Reply to
teem

I've driven a couple of vue's. The fit and finish is a bit crappy compared to something like a Ford Escape/Mazda Tribute. It also seems a bit underpowered, though owners of a CR-V might think it's a hotrod. 8-)

Cheers,

Reply to
Ritz

Go to your local newsstand and pick up this month's Car and Driver mag, the

2004 V6 VUE got top billing for SUV in it's class and top HP at 250 HP billing too. NHTSA also rated the '04 VUE as 5 stars for crash testing. The '04 is a major improvement over '03 in HP, interior finish and suspension. Go drive one and see. I also like the manual shift 4 cyl, has alot of pep for a 4 banger and fun to shift.

marx404

Reply to
marx404

Reply to