76 Eldo auto door locking

This is driving me nuts. My 76 Eldo convertible has auto door locking when the shifter is moved to Drive EXCEPT that it doesn't work until the car warms up. Once warm, it is fine. I cannot find the relay that controls this. It is different than the manual lock relays according to the wiring diagram. I can't stick my head under the dash and shift into Drive (which releases the brakes) as everything starts moving! Can anyone direct me to the relay and/or have ideas about what is heating up to start working?

Thanks, Donn

Reply to
donnf