2003 Camry Power Door Lock

The power door lock on the left rear door has stopped operating in both directions-lock and unlock. The manual button works fine but
the power does not, either from the remote or either of the front doors. I don't feel any vibration or movement inside the door when I try the power lock. The fuse box legends aren't too clear as to which fuse it might be or is there a relay specifically for each door. Any thoughts of how to proceed? TIA mm

Take the door panel off and replace the solenoid that pushes and pulls the lock lever.