Battery Shield question

Yup. ION's battery is in the trunk.

Kirk Kohnen

Ignoring his agents wishes,"Jon Smith" flung open the hotel room door and announced to the gathering crowd:

interesting. I stand corrected. I wonder why they just don't completely remove the batter from the engine compartment and place it in the trunk like european cars?

People are more violently opposed to fur than leather because it's safer to harass rich women than motorcycle gangs.

-Unknown

Remove "die spammers" to email

Reply to
wideglide01diespammers

Ignoring his agents wishes, flung open the hotel room door and announced to the gathering crowd:

It might be more because of the constant stop and go driving in the area. Drive for 10 miles, park the car and then restart and drive another 5 miles. The public transit system isn't the greatest for the 'burbs so one almost *has* to have their own transportation to get around yet most things are within a 5-10 radius. Consequently, there's a lot of short distance driving,

Interesting.

People are more violently opposed to fur than leather because it's safer to harass rich women than motorcycle gangs.

-Unknown

Remove "die spammers" to email

Reply to
wideglide01diespammers

The ION battery is in the trunk.

Reply to
Hutch001b

The long battery cables are expensive, and the voltage drop can be a problem. A few US cars put them in the trunk, but I consider it an undesirable idea for most "passenger cars" as opposed to "sporty cars."

Ed

Reply to
C. E. White

How many people even know they have a battey insulator?

The last 4 new vehicles I bought all had battery insulators. In fact, it has been at least 11 years since I bought a new vehicle that did not include a battery insulator.

Ed

Reply to
C. E. White

a écrit dans le message de news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com...

It is now done for the ION the battery is in the trunk

persistent -

Reply to
Robert Gagné