Best Rated threads in Saturn Cars Forumshow all threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

2002 SL very hard shifting 2/3 gears?
Was looking at a used Saturn 2002 with 140K on it for one of my kids and the thing really slammed into 3rd gear (automatic transmission) and less hard into 2nd.... Driving was smooth when not...
2
2

1995 Saturn SL1 fail Emissions Test for high NOx
1995 Saturn SL1 fail Emissions Test for high NOx Car: 1995 Saturn SL1 SOHC, 1.9L. Symptom: Drive Clean Emissions Inspection Report show failed reading for NO ppm: Another headache.... ok my Saturn is...
8
8

Schematic for 98 SL2? 10 amp body fuse blows
I have a 1998 SL2 and the 10 amp body fuse blows. Tried a 20 amp (danger!) and it immediately blew, too. The dome light doesn't work, is it on that circuit? The side towards the switch behaves like a...
8
8

1995 Saturn SL1 Turn Signal / Hazard Flasher
1995 Saturn SL1 Turn Signal / Hazard Flasher Car: 1995 Saturn SL1 SOHC. Symptom: Left Turn Signal flashes/clicks at double frequency, back Left turn lamp not lighting, front Left turn lamp...
2
2

1995 Saturn SL1 reverse/back-up lights & switch
Car: 1995 Saturn SL1 SOHC. Symptom: Both reverse/back-up lights do not turn on when in reverse gear. My troubleshooting: From reading my Haynes manual.... I located the Back-up Light Switch on top of...
3
3

L300 HVAC panel problems
I replaced the HVAC panel about 18 months ago because the blower switch had failed. Was a bummer that just the switch alone was not available and only came as part of the HVAC panel at about $170....
1
1

Saturn L300 transmission problem
My L300 makes a severe clunking noise when driven or even when pushed in neutral. Trany fluid all over bottom of car. Is there any chance of a GM extended warranty for trany problems? Could this be a...
1
1

Re: Fuel Injector Cleaner? (SMS)
]6, 2008, 2:23pm From: ] (SMS) ]There are still some people doing 3000 mile oil ] changes too. Thanks for reminding me about that! For years and years Saturn Dealers swore by the 3000 mile oil change...
4
4

1998 SW2 clunking noise from front suspension?
Looking for a bit of help. I have a 1998 SW2 that I have had since new. It has about 125,000 miles on it and still going strong. Just recently it started developing a occasional 'bangy' clunk when...
3
3

Lots of smoke from exhaust
My sister-in law has a '95 sw2. Just recently she is getting a lot of smoke coming from the exhaust. My dad checked the plugs, he said that they looked fine. This burns oil just like most Saturns of...
4
4

1993 Saturn SL Reverse Gear Automatic Transmission Problem
I have a 1993 Saturn SL. On cold starts in the morning there is no problem putting the car into reverse gear (automatic) and driving. However, after the car has been warmed up and has been running for...
4
4

Need P0332 Code Interpretation
What does code P0332 mean? I've got a 92 saturn sl1 that displayed that code. thanks, mike
7
7

XM Radio and 2007 Saturn ION.....
All, I have a 2007 Saturn ION that I have been very happy with and I now wish I included the XM Radio with its purchase. My questions and dilemmas are as follows; 1) As my 2007 Saturn did not have XM...
1
1

94 SL2 Saturn Overheating problems.
Hi guys, It is summer, and my car is overheating :( Just the other day I noticed that fluid was comming out of the cap. I checked it, and it seems it is broken. I looked into the resevoir and some...
4
4

96 SL1 sucking in all anitfreeze and battery light coming on
I have a 1996 Saturn SL1. The car keeps sucking in all the antifreeze and the battery light keeps coming on. I have replaced the thermostat and my brother came over and was messing around under the...
4
4

96 saturn coolant temp sensor
Hi Group, Can anyone point me to an illustration showing where the coolant temperature sensor is on a 96 Saturn (DOHC). Also, any tips on changing it? Best regards, Rob
1
1

Idle stumbling
Hello all, Help please. My 2003 L200 has a stumbling problem. The car starts fine. It has an intermittant miss only at idle. Step on the gas and it goes. No stumbling or hesitation. At highway speeds...
11
11

96 SC2 oil pressure problem
A friend has a 96 SC2 with 168,000 miles on it. Up to this point, the car has had very few problems. She has owned it since new and kept up with oil/filter changes. However, 2 days ago, the oil light...
3
3

Saturn 95 sc2, idle dies on me..
When i drive my sc2 the idle goes from 1000rpm down to dead stop, expecially when i give it more gas then usall and stoping at a light. I changed the idle control valve, but no luck. Any...
14
14

New Saturn Aura XE - My opinion
I purchased the Aura XE. The interior on the Aura is much fancier than my 2001 L200. I'd say the construction is also a lot better. The front seat center arm rest storage compartment has no plastic...
3
3