Best Rated threads in Saturn Cars Forumshow all threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Saturn Vue vs. Kia Sorento
Im going to be buying a new vehicle soon and would like opinons about which car you would buy and why.
11
11

Saturn AC Blows Fuse
Hello, I looking for some answers to something that probably has the impossible answer of "Take it to the Dealer". I have a 2001 satun l200. Worked great until last week. The AC compressor doesnt kick...
4
4

2003 Ion ecotec 2.2L oil capacity?
I just changed the oil in my daughters 2.2L ion. It took 6qts. of oil to read full on the dip stick. I looked it up in the owners manual and they say the capacity is 5qts. I looked through google and...
4
4

ANGER! Saturn Vue Back Latch Repair
I can't seem to find any repair manual for the Saturn VUE Body. My back latch stopped working and I can't open my back hatch. I believe I could fix it myself if I had some guidance on how to open it....
4
4

2003 Vue CVT transmission noise
Has anyone experienced a growling sound from the CVT transmission, usually when warm and decelerating at about 8 to 12 MPH? I had this problem with the first transmission in the Vue, Now it's...
15
15

1998 Saturn won't shift out of park
My '98 Saturn sometimes won't shift out of park. The shift lever will not move even with the button pushed. Eventually it will suddenly move easily. What could be the issue?
1
1

Saturn Trouble code PO706 Transmission range sensor...?
I drive a '96 saturn sl1, 112k miles, just got an oil change. I went to autozone because my service engine soon light was on. The trouble code PO706 came up which was "Transmission range sensor...
6
6

Hesitation while accelerating Saturn SL1
I have a 1995 Saturn SL1, SOHC, manual transaxle, with 145,000 Km (much on the hwy). I do change the engine oil frequently 5000Km, check fluids often, etc. In the past two weeks, when accelerating, my...
15
15

Rear speakers installation for 2002 Saturn SL
I am going to add rear speakers to my 2002 Saturn SL (it has front speakers only). It seems very difficult to remove the rear desk's grill to install speakers from the top. Is it possible to install...
7
7

2004 Saturn Vue - what oil to use?
I had the oil changed today for the first time on my Chili Pepper Red 2004 Saturn Vue V6 FWD. My husband told me to have them put in 10W40 - that's what he's always used in our cars. He also puts a...
3
3

Coolant Flush - GM Engine Coolant Supplement ??
97 SW1 177,000 miles, 284,853 kilometers. This car was due for a coolant flush. According to the owners manual, DEX- COOL radiator fluid only needs to be serviced once every 5 years or 100,000 miles....
7
7

'07 Saturn Aura radiator fan continues to run
I own a '07 Saturn Aura XR that has 155K miles on it. A week ago it starte= d doing something strange. The issue I'm experiencing only happens about 6= 0% of the time. What I've noticed is this -...
7
7

Reliability of a high mileage 1998 Saturn? Any good? Should I buy?
Hi all, I've been looking for a reliable low cost 2nd car... I had mainly been looking at early-mid 90's Honda's & Toyota's since that put me in the range of money I wanted to spend and they have a...
25
25

Saturn Vue key blank to open door
I have a 2008 Saturn Vue. I want a cheap key to just open the door, so that I can snorkel with it. I was told at the GM dealer it would be $28.00 for the blank and $10-12.00 to cut it. That is...
3
3

Key blanks for the Vue
I thought it might be prudent to have a spare key on my key ring - separate from the fob just in case the key gets locked inside the car. One never knows when the vehicle may just lock itself when you...
2
2

2002 SL2 Sloshing sound
Our Saturn has been great for us, a 2002 SL@ with 140k on it. No major issues or repairs - it is just getting harder to get in and out of as I get older. We are getting a sloshing sound somewhat...
3
3

Side mirror control switch repair
About a year ago the control for the side mirrors on the '01 lw300 started to get ornery. If you jiggled the switches enough, it might work... mostly not though. Finally removed the switch module from...
2
2

Prove to my insurance that my car has ABS?
I have a 2001 Saturn SL1. It has ABS. I know because the dashboard light says so, and it has saved me from skidding numerous times. My insurance company is not convinced. Their underwriter says that...
4
4

Autotap
I finally broke down and bought the AutoTap Express. There's a special deal till 12/20 for $50 off. Check out If they don't have it on the website still, use coupon code GR8DEAL Comes out to $99 plus...
1
1

2001 L300 Bad O2 Sensor?
Check Engine Light: ON Time Since Codes Cleared:
4
4