Blowing Dashlight/Parking Light Fuse

I keep blowing the parking light/dashlight fuse... Nothing has been modified.. It just started doing it this morning... Any ideas would be helpful.. I know that this is usually caused by a short.. But where to look first...

Thanks in advance for the help

Ben

Reply to
Ben

Um, what is it? a truck, a cow, an ION or a fish? PLEASE SASTE THE YEAR AND MODEL OR WE HAVE NO CLUE!!!!! I am tired of assuming what you ppl dont write!

marx404

Reply to
marx404

I know this sounds strange, but...

Check all of the parking lamps. Sometimes when a bulb blows, the filament shorts across the hot side and the ground side with low enough resistance to blow fuses.

Good luck!

Reply to
Kirk Kohnen