Can anyone run a carfax report for me?

Is it a private sale or through a dealer? If through a dealer, they will run one for you. Personally, when I bought my lw300 from a dealer, I spent the $25 to get one month of access to carfax reports. Even then it did not give my much information except that the car had been a lease in NJ (bought in NY). Made me question just how information is reported and collected by carfax.

Reply to
Oppie