circut board under emergancy brake

my circut breaker under the emergancy break is burnt from a short inside and it is draining the battery (well that is what i think is draining the battery.) if you know where i might be able to buy this part and have anyideas what might be causeing it then please let me know thanks curtis

Reply to
airplaneboy

What model and year Saturn?

All the breakers/fuses I know about in the older S-Series are in a box in the console (passenger side) or in another box under the hood next to the battery.

For used parts check out

and it is draining the battery (well that is what i think is draining the battery.) if you know where i might be able to buy this part and have anyideas what might be causeing it then please let me know thanks

Reply to
Jonnie Santos

Have you tried asking the Saturn dealer. . What a novel idea.

Reply to
Steve Barker