Collision

Has anyone else out there had their 2007 Saturn Sky hit yet?

UGH!

Am I the first one in history?

Reply to
Ray Cassick (Home)

Hmmm..... A 10mph total?

-WaV

Ray Cassick (Home) wrote:

Reply to
wavy

???

Never said mine was totaled.

Reply to
Ray Cassick (Home)

Reply to
wavy

No problem, I was just wondering if someone misunderstood my message.

Almost 1000 and will take 4 days to fix.

Saturn sent me a plaque when I got my car with all the details of it. Really nice. I want to send the girl one congratulating her on being the first human to hit a Saturn Sky but the wife said that would be cruel. :)

Reply to
Ray Cassick (Home)